Archives 101 Workshop
This basic workshop is aimed at small cultural institutions including historical societies, museums, archives and libraries
We will cover the basics of:
- setting up an archives,
- developing collection policies,
- accessioning and processing collections,
- establishing basic conservation/preservation guidelines
- and more!
Each attendee will receive a notebook and a box with archival materials and tools; each institution also gets a CD that provides them free access to the American Association of State and Local History (AASLH) Archives 101 on-line course website (usually costs $90).
You must register on-line to take the course, and registration is limited to 12 attendees (first come/first served). The registration link is below.
- Monday, February 25, 2019
- 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Pinal County Historical Society & Museum - 715 South Main Street, Florence, AZ 85132