Database Demos - Encyclopedia and Biography
Arizona State Library Database Demos for School Librarians and Teachers
Mary Villegas will provide an overview of the online learning resources that are available through your local public library and the Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records.
In this session we will explore Britannica and Gale In Context Biography.
- These micro-training sessions are 15-30 minutes in length and are perfect for school librarians and teachers.
- Sessions will be recorded and available as an archived webinar.
- Register to attend live and to receive a link to the archived webinar.
- To browse the various collections and online learning resources, go to: https://azlibrary.gov/dazl.
- Friday, September 18, 2020
- 12:00pm - 12:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Arizona Time (change)