AMPlify Your Research: Maps in the Arizona Memory Project
Maps are a unique resource that document change over time. They are essential for finding highways, railroads, streets, landscape features, and places that no longer exist such as ghost towns and abandoned mines. Join us as we explore the map collections in the Arizona Memory Project.
Here are some Tips for using Zoom to help you have the best experience.
• If you have not used Zoom before, plan ahead and click the presentation link about 5-10 minutes ahead of the start time in case you need to download software.
• You will enter a virtual Waiting Room where the moderator will be comparing names to the event guest list and then will allow you to join when the presenter is ready.
• You will be muted as you enter and throughout the presentation. Please use the chat box for any questions or comments.
• It is recommended to choose Speaker View at the top right of your screen.
• Click on the … on your box to Rename yourself or to Hide Self View
• If you are seeing lots of black boxes of the other participants you can click the … on a box and select Hide Non Video Participants.
• You may use the Chat box to ask questions throughout the presentation. Questions will be addressed during the Q&A at the end of the presentation.
For more information on troubleshooting audio issues, please visit: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362283-Testing-computer-or-device-audio