Learning to Share Your Sandbox: Developing Effective Partnership Agreements
Do you have a “love-hate” relationship with your community partners? You love the potential impact your combined efforts can create but hate how exhausting it is to maintain timely and effective communication.
This training teaches nonprofits leaders how to evaluate the organization’s current needs, identify potential partners, and cultivate partnerships that are efficient and effective.
Funding For Good’s Marie Palacios will break down the written partnership agreement process and share tips and templates for key agreements such as “Memorandum of Understandings (MOU). Finally, she will explain why strategic partnerships are more important than ever and how partnership agreements can hinder or help your partnerships efforts.
As a result of this program, attendees will:
- Understand the difference between sponsorship and partnerships
- Assess organizational needs
- Identify best partnership prospects
- Outline partnership agreements for community or grant writing purposes
- Learn effective methods to develop and maintain strategic partnerships
Marie Palacios ~ Biography
Marie Palacios, owner of MP ProConsult and Lead Consultant of Funding for Good, is a native of Morganton, NC. She began her nonprofit experience as a volunteer while completing a community service project in college. During her freshman year at Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory NC, Marie walked into a local nonprofit to volunteer with children and never left the field!
- Wednesday, December 2, 2020
- Time (MST):
- 10:30am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- Arizona Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.