Grant Writing for Library Staff In-Person
Grant Writing for Library Staff
Grant writing is a skill required of many library practitioners in public libraries or education. The goal of this participatory presentation is to provide practical guidance on how to find available grants and how to write fundable proposals based upon library and/or school outcomes.
By the end of this session, library practitioners will be able to:
- Identify opportunities for grant-writing.
- Develop skills to be able to write a grant proposal aligned with program outcomes.
- Increase confidence in writing a grant proposal.
- Brainstorm a project for grant funding.
- Investigate the steps in the grant-writing process.
- Review successful examples of funded library grants.
This workshop is presented by Dr. Laura L. Summers, a clinical assistant professor for Learning Design & Technology program and faculty lead for the School Library endorsement and MA program at the University of Colorado Denver. This 90 minute workshop will be held on October 27, 2020 at 9:00 am.
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020
- Time (MST):
- 9:00am - 10:30am
- Time Zone:
- Arizona Time (change)