Transforming Teen Services Computational Thinking
To apply to participate in this cohort, please go to: https://azsos.libwizard.com/f/T3online_CT_2021
This online course will be a combination of asynchronous and synchronous activities each week. We will meet weekly via WebEx for 4 sessions on Thursdays at 1:00 PM on February 4, 11, 18, 25 to discuss the Computational Thinking readings, videos and pre-work that will be shared with participants via email and the Canvas learning platform.
- Transforming Teen Services learning cohort will be capped at 20 participants.
- Applicants that are available to attend all 4 sessions will be given priority.
- Deadline for application is Jan. 30, 2021.
- Please contact Donna Throckmorton firstname.lastname@example.org or Zack Garcia Zachary.Garcia@campverde.az.gov with any questions.
- Thursday, February 4, 2021
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Arizona Time (change)